Free Jacob (Nightwalkers #1) Download Books Online

Describe Books Toward Jacob (Nightwalkers #1)

Original Title: Jacob
ISBN: 0821780654 (ISBN13: 9780821780657)
Edition Language: English
Series: Nightwalkers #1
Characters: Isabella Russ, Jacob (demon)
Setting: Bronx, New York City, New York(United States) England
Literary Awards: All About Romance (AAR) Annual Reader Poll for Best Buried Treasure Romance (2007)
Free Jacob (Nightwalkers #1) Download Books Online
Jacob (Nightwalkers #1) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 376 pages
Rating: 4.02 | 19871 Users | 955 Reviews

Specify Containing Books Jacob (Nightwalkers #1)

Title:Jacob (Nightwalkers #1)
Author:Jacquelyn Frank
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 376 pages
Published:December 1st 2006 by Zebra
Categories:Romance. Paranormal Romance. Fantasy. Paranormal. Demons

Explanation As Books Jacob (Nightwalkers #1)

Since time began, there have been Nightwalkers - the races of the night who live in the shadows of the moonlight. Love with humans is absolutely forbidden, and one man makes certain to uphold this ancient law: Jacob, the Enforcer...

For 700 Years, He has resisted temptation. But not tonight...

Jacob knows the excuses his people give when the madness overtakes them and they fall prey to their lust for humans. He's heard every one and still brought the trespassers to justice. Immune to forbidden desires, uncontrollable hungers, or the curse of the moon, his control is total...until the moment he sees Isabella on a shadowy New York City street. Saving her life wasn't in his plans. Nor were the overwhelming feelings she arouses in him. But the moment he holds her in his arms and feels the soft explosion of her body against his, everything changes. Their attraction is undeniable, volatile, and completely against the law. Suddenly everything Jacob has ever believed is inflamed by the heat of desire...

Bring on the night.

Rating Containing Books Jacob (Nightwalkers #1)
Ratings: 4.02 From 19871 Users | 955 Reviews

Assessment Containing Books Jacob (Nightwalkers #1)
Decent plot. Likeable characters. Sexy, too. Weak and sometimes frustrating writing style, even though I appreciated the absence of excessive profanity and vulgar terms for female anatomy. So, to be fair, I will elaborate on why this writing is weak, IMO. Some of the dialogue is just silly, especially given the characters are demons and necromancers. Examples: "That magic using bastard never had a chance against my little enforcer." (p. 209)Jacob repeatedly calls Bella "my little enforcer" and

This review is for the audiobook version of Jacob, narrated by Xe Sands.Warning: this review contains blatant preconceptions about the PNR genre, lots of exclamation points, phrases entirely in capital letters, some commentary on the sexy bits of the book, and a little bit of tongue-in-cheek. No offense intended if I insult your favorite book ever.I am tempted to give this one a 4 star rating but my rational brain might make me stick to 3. I may even come back and change it after some thought.In

3.5 stars

I had a blast reading this book! Jacob (Nightwalkers series) is a fun, sexy, charming, fascinating, and highly captivating read. I fell in love with the hero and heroine, Jacob and Bella, right from the start. Jacob stole my heart. He was funny, sweet, fierce, domineering, and extremely loyal. It was impossible not to love him. Bella was an extremely strong and determined heroine, while still remaining feminine with a touch of vulnerability. At times she did get on my nerves (putting her hands

So the first book in the Nightwalker series is just plain good. I am seriously in love with these tortured demon men. The first book is titled Jacob easily named after the hero in this book.Jacob is the Enforcer the one whose job it is to see that Demons who have broken their law be brought to justice. He is the embodiment of earth, able to cause hurricanes and earthquakes, because the earth is everything so Jacob is everywhere. Because under the bright light of the full moon Demons become

Re-read by audiobook. I also have the paperback. At first I didn't care for Xe Sands' narration much but she definitely got better. The problem is though that scenes from the book that I found unforgettable - him hiding around a corner just to be near her and him falling asleep with his nose at her neck so he could smell her all night - were just read through quickly and I almost missed them. I'll keep the rating the same because I did enjoy the book. 06/16/10 previous reviewThis book started

I started this book thinking that I would like it, but I never expected to found another awesome series. This book was so good that I couldn't stop with it until it was over.I loved this book. The bond between Bella and Jacob was so strong and sweet that I felt like sentimental the whole time I was reading this book.And this new world of druids and Demonds! so good. Also I felt like I wanted to know more about the other characters. I loved this book and I can't wait to read the nexts. If you

Post a Comment

0 Comments